Equestrian Trail Ride - August 24, 2019
Bring your horses and enjoy a fun trail ride in the gorgeous Fishlake National Forest. Tasha campground is an equestrian friendly campground and where we'll begin our ride. Come the night before for an authentic camping experience, or show up the day of the ride. It's one of the most beautiful places you'll ever see. If you'd rather stay in town close to the other Trail Days events, that's no problem! Stalls are available at the county fairgrounds where you can leave your horse and not have to worry about it. Either way you decide....we know you'll have a great time!
Trail Ride Information
- The trail is an easy trail with some rocky areas, wooden bridges and water crossings.
- For those that show up Friday afternoon, there will be time for a short ride around Tasha.
- Located in the beautiful Fishlake National Forest
- 5 Miles North of Fish Lake - overflow spots available
- Limited to the first 25 riders (no dogs on the trail)
- $25 per rider
- Non-riders welcome $5 (fee covers meal)
Are you ready to get started?
Not quite sure yet?
Why not tell us your questions...we would love to chat with you!